Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paper Crafts August September 2008 Issue


Nothing new to share yet, so here is my card on page 51 of their latest magazine. It was made with Cafe Chic papers from Dream Street Papers. Other items include stamp from Heidi Swapp, acrylic flower from One Heart One Mind, ribbon from Creative Imaginations and Clearsnap Ink (Chestnut Roan).

I spent some time to tonight trying to unpack a bit from Saturday's crop. I used to love crops and now it seems all they do is create more work sometimes! When your room is about the size of a walk-in closet it quickly becomes trashed (first when you pack, then when you unpack). We are still throwing around the idea of adding onto the house. Of course we can't agree on anything (especially because of a limited budget), but his last round of ideas include a large craft/misc room - probably 400 plus square feet. This would mean no big master bath, but heck I spend more time in my scrap room than I do in the bathroom anyway...lol. Wow, just think how many more supplies I could stuff in a room that size! Unfortunately I'll believe it when I see it....


No comments: